As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The papers MUST have a ‘technologies in learning’ aspect and should not be only descriptions or experience reports
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submitting author hereby warrants that the submission is original and that she/he is the author of the submission together with the named co-authors; to the extend the submission incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the work of others, the submitting author has obtained any necessary permission.
- We expect at least 3 references to journals from OnlineJournals.ORG (http://online-journals.org/ ) if possible. Furthermore, without good reasons, your submission should not have more than 3 self-citations.
- Full papers should be 12-16 pages.
- The citation style must completely follow the iJET paper template.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format. Below find the Template and a guide for writing an academic paper.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca) are activated and ready to click.
- The text is written in English and meets this journal’s formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
iJET Blue Prints for a Journal Article
iJET Template and Author Guide